Monday, January 28, 2013

FCO-LHR-JFK

Just after New Year's I went on a spontaneous, week-long trip to NYC!

It was actually splendid, the fact that it wasn't planned made it so much better, and I got to see so much more of the city this time. I was staying in an apartment in the Upper East Side just above a restaurant where Sex and the City was filmed, and one block away from Woody Allen's house. Other than that I spent the week visiting the usual NYC touristy stuff... and Carrie Bradshaw's house.
And I didn't even miss any of my connecting flights. Such an incredible week.




















I'm back to uni now, next on my calendar is a little trip to Scotland.

Later alligators,
C x

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! love your photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the photos you've taken reflect new york vibes perfectly, especially all those green fire escapes!
    seriously one of the best cities ever
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of the most incredible cities in the world!! i want to go back so badly - you captured it so well!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your blog! I love travelling, gigs and adventures so this is really inspiring! :---) Instant follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your pictures are really beautiful. Unfornately, i can't speak english very well. If I could, I would wright more!

    Liebe Grüße, Lexa
    www.verliebtin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! The pictures are great :)

    Katie xo

    katie-elizabeth90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...