Thursday, May 10, 2012

Camilla the concert junkie

This week, Zoe requested to see some photos from my concert experiences.

Let me begin by saying, since I was 12 years old I have been the biggest concert junkie. There's nothing like going to a concert. By now I've been to so many I literally lost count.

Let's see, I have seen Kings Of Leon, 30 Seconds To Mars, My Chemical Romance, MGMT, Muse, Panic At The Disco, Klaxons, Green Day, Two Door Cinema Club, Metronomy, Fall Out Boy twice, The All-American Rejects, Sum 41, All Time Low, LCD Soundsystem, The Horrors, Hot Chip, Mumford & Sons, Billy Talent, NoFX, White Lies, Shout Out Louds, The Sounds twice, The Drums, Marina & The Diamonds, La Roux, Tribes, Kill Hannah, My Passion twice, Deadmau5, Matt&Kim, Massive Attack, Blue and actually many more!

I've also had the chance to meet some of them, I met Frank Iero from MCR, partied with MGMT, got to hang out backstage and on the tour bus with the Klaxons, Panic! At The Disco, The Horrors, Hot Chip, All Time Low, My Passion, Matt&Kim, Kill Hannah and more...

BUT, one of the best moments of my life happened during Frequency festival in august 2010, where I got to go on stage and sing with Jared Leto of 30 Seconds To Mars. I've worshipped Jared Leto since I was 12. He is the man, man. He's also the sexiest man on the planet, but, you know, details...
So when he yelled "SO WHO WANTS TO GET ON STAGE WITH 30STM???" I absolutely lost it and crowdsurfed my way to the stage. I got to sing one of my favorite songs with Jared Leto in front of about 20 thousand people. It was probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me.

Anyway, I will do a separate post about the 2010 Frequency festival, because so many epic things happened and I have so many super cool shots from what was one of the funnest weekends of my life.

Also, I'm finally seeing Coldplay in 19 days! For now, enjoy some of these :)

On stage behind Jared Leto!

Shout Out Louds 2010
Me looking absolutely dreadful on stage with 30 Seconds To Mars, 2010
Again on stage behind Jared Leto
Frequency festival 2010
Frank Iero of MCR signing my killjoy mask, 2011
Andew from MGMT, 2010
Klaxons 2010
Klaxons backstage passes
On the tourbus with James Righton from Klaxons, 2010
Kings Of Leon 2010
My mask autographed by Frank Iero, MCR 2011
Green Day 2009
Two Door Cinema Club, 2012
The Horrors, 2010
Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy, 2009
Metronomy, 2012
All Time Low, 2010

Which concerts have you been to? And what would you like to see next? Leave stuff in the comments!

Camilla x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am really jealous you've seen Green Day, All time low, The horrors... I want to too! hah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...