Sunday, June 24, 2012

See ya later, B-town!

My first year of university is officially over and summer 2012 has finally begun.

In the past 72 hours I have:

  • Finished my last exam
  • Packed my room at our uni halls
  • Held a surprise party and had an amazing last night out
  • Slept two and a half hours before having to wake up (slightly hungover) at an unearthly hour to move all our stuff to a storage
  • Walked for hours
  • Spent my first night at a hotel on my own
  • Raided the sale at American Apparel
  • Flew back to Rome and went straight to a dinner party
and on this super-hot Sunday morning in Rome I am beyond exhausted. 
Moving out of university halls was more emotional than I thought it would be. No more "Down it, FRESHEER!" or going to the flat next door when showers weren't working.
This first year at uni flew by, it seems like yesterday I was left by myself in the streets of Brighton to begin this adventure.

Anyway, three months of fabulous summer lay ahead, I have just booked my flights to Vienna in july and going to southern Italy in a few days.

SUMMER 2012, HERE WE GO!













Meet my future housemates!
Goodbye humble abode




Again, I took a lot of photos with my film and fisheye camera but we will have to wait for those. They'll come soon!
What are your summer plans?

Camilla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...