Thursday, April 26, 2012

Washington D.C.

After our weekend in NYC (see pics here), I spent a week in Washington DC. My best friend Hasnaa had class, so I toured loads and went shopping on my own and then met up with her for brunch (it's my favourite meal, have you guessed yet?).

I'm not gonna lie, as a city, DC was quite dull. At times it seemed like a bit of a ghost town. Still, seeing the White House and all those well-known landmarks was still exciting, and as you will see the food and cafés everywhere were to die for.

It was a great week of catching up with Hasnaa, whom I hadn't seen for over a year. We had cupcakes and cakes and frozen yoghurt instead of meals, always ordered too much dessert, watched The Hunger Games and went out.. illegally.. (21 though? Really?).

The last shot is Paris at dawn, taken during my stop-over there from Washington-Paris-Rome. 'Twas a long, lonely flight, but after an incredible week of DC and NYC I had lots to smile to myself about (and lots of Reese's to eat!).














Tropea and Rome posts coming soon (brace yourselves, I've got some stunning Tropea shots!)

Camilla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...