Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend in London

I just got back from a weekend in London, where I saw my friend Anna who I hadn't seen since July. I just wanted a break and to spend a nice day out.

We went out for a nice lunch and went to the markets of Spitalfields and Brick Lane. There were so many cute vintage things and incredibly cozy-looking cafés! (And an awesome record store where we took the photobooth picture).

The weather was absolutely dreadful though, so we headed to Topshop on Oxford street. Considering as it's one of my favourite places and I consider it like the eighth wonder of the world, I was quite disappointed by everything there. In the end I only found a pair of creeper-ish white sneakers I've been wanting for a while.
Also, we FINALLY stopped by King's Cross on my way back to the station and got a picture with Platform 9 and 3/4. Awkward but totally worth it.

I took a bunch of fisheye photos but we'll have to wait to develop them to see them.















PLEASE leave suggestions of what you'd like to see on the comments (like would you like to see the street style photos? Or anything else about me or anything? Let me know.)

Camilla x

1 comment:

  1. would be so cool to see street style photos! especially seeing as it's your job xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...