Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rome sweet home

Yesterday I got back to a surprisingly sunny, warm and cheerful England. I spent 10 days at home, they were supposed to be dedicated to "studying for the exams" but um, I did pretty much anything but that. We drove to Calabria where I spent my first day in 2012 at the beach and devoured my grandma's amazing fusilli.
In Rome I went out and about as usual, I sort of raided H&M and Zara because shopping for summer clothes is simply euphoric for me. Being able to walk around in dresses and sandals with ice cream cones and a terrific sunshine felt so much like summer, finally! 


I also went to a super exciting event - a reception party Chopard hosted in Chopard's gorgeous ancient store in Central Rome (!!!) in the occasion of the Mille Miglia party. The party then moved in front of Castel Sant'Angelo to see a parade of the vintage cars. There was champagne and VIPs and freakishly expensive jewelry until 2 in the morning. We had to be super dressed up and it was fun! We then went and got a steak and hot nutella-filled croissants at about 2.30 am, as you do... aha!





















The day I discovered my camera recognises me and tags me in my own photos
and also reminds me of how old I am

I am off to Coventry to see Coldplay after tomorrow and I am super thrilled! 

What would you like to see next? (ex. my summer in Ischia, any concert I've been to, Frequency music festival, Madrid, my 4 years in Morocco, more of what I did in Vienna..) Let me know in the comments.

Camilla x

2 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to say I really love your blog. I've been trawling though the internet looking for decent blogs to follow and yours is the first one that I actually am interested in haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in mint blue dress <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...