Monday, May 07, 2012

Some of my street style

So this week Yasmin requested to see some of my street style photos, and here they are!

Early in February I got a job at Beyond Retro as a streetstyle photographer. Basically, I go out and take photos of stylish people out and about and, instead of getting paid with money, they give me a free outfit each week! Who cares about money, free clothes, that's cool with me!

I also took some during my travels around the world. Here are some of my faves.

Times square, NYC, march 2012
Times square, NYC, march 2012


In front of the Trevi fountain in Rome, april 2012

Brighton, february 2012

Brighton, november 2011

Brighton, january 2012

London, december 2011

Soho, NYC, march 2012

What would you like to see next? Here's some suggestions: my summer in Ischia, any concert I've been to, Frequency music festival, Madrid, my 4 years in Morocco, more of what I did in Vienna.. let me know in the comments.

Camilla x

4 comments:

  1. I really love the first picture, the outfit is awesome. Thanks for sharing, very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool job! and the outfits are great.
    urm for your next post how about your concert experiences? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! really lovely photos and great outfits :-)
    would you like to follow each other?
    XO
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...